It’s time to wake up! There’s a looming retirement crisis in America.
Let’s put it this way. We’re going to get scary, then we’re going to discuss what the heck we’re going to do about the mess.
Did you know?
- 46% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for their retirement
- 29% have less than $1,000 saved
- $6.6 TRILLION SHORT, American workers are falling drastically short of what they need to retire
- 20% of all bankruptcies happen to those age 55 and older
- 74% of us believe that we are going to need to work until we’re dead
Now if those statistics aren’t startling, you obviously don’t fall into any of those categories. However, if you do, it’s time to really start considering how we’re going to get out of this mess.
Broken Eggs Film: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America is a documentary film slated for debut in 2013. It’s an interactive film that allows all Americans to get involved. That means you can both help create the change while also providing your views and actually being a part of the film.
Think of it as your five minutes of fame that has an impact that could epically change everything.
The thing is, we need to promote this conversation and get people really thinking about the issues. We all owe it to ourselves, our future selves, and everyone we share this country with to get involved.
That means you, your friends and family, me, everyone.
What’s your future?
Sylvia, aka Debt Girl