Based on your feedback, Ubiquity Retirement + Savings™ has overhauled your experience from the ground up. Let’s start with your new census!
– When calculating vesting after rehiring an employee: Our new system allows you to reset the hire date, and it will then deliver those calculations for you.
– Upload employee data in one comma-separated values (CSV) file: Our smart system populates the fields for you, while determining an employee’s eligibility, initial vesting percentage and if the employee is considered a Highly Compensated Employee* or Key Employee*.
– Make tax filing or audits simple. You will be able to download your census file to your desktop, and for security sake, with no Social Security numbers included.
Have questions? Tweet them to @AskUbiquity, your new savings support community!
*SOURCE: IRS.gov: “Highly Compensated Employees” and “Key Employees” are terms used to describe employees in the annual compliance testing of a retirement plan. Here’s the breakdown:
- Highly Compensated Employees are employees with gross compensations over $120,000 in 2015 and 2016.
- Key Employees are over 5% owners or stockholders, and their direct family, as well as Officers with compensation over $170,000 in 2015 and 2016.