1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
Ornithology (study of birds)
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Nothing is going to go the way you planned, but it will all work out just fine!
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
Conversations with positive, inspired people
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Traveling and spending time with my family
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Visit Machu Picchu. See Chernobyl
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I have 3 passports.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
The beauty of California!