1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A hole in the wall restaurant. (cuisine tbd)
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
Computer Sciences or Financing.
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
To help and educate others that need help.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Don’t be shy, attack and conquer.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
Family and Friends.
9. How do you stay inspired?
Reading articles about wealthy people.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Skydiving and travel around the world.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I used to play tennis and the flute.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
People’s act of kindness