1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Boutique style gift shop
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Best Mom Ever
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
Grace and patience.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Always find time to for love and grace in your life. The days pass too fast, stay focused on the positive.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Save for retirement….
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Time for Grandbabies! Hopefully… oh yeah and more Yoga.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Go to Hawaii and Italy Do missionary work in a third world country.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
that we are all really alike in most as
14. What was something that recently moved you?
my kids love and care for me as I recently had a medical issue that I am dealing with.