1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A bohemian sports bar with nightly, eclectic performances from various artists.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Get Sh*T Done with a Smile Trophy
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Offering the highest quality of leadership, the greatest level of expertise, and tireless dedication for the causes that I believe in, regardless the size of the cause.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Save early & often.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My parents & youngest sister.
9. How do you stay inspired?
By being insatiable.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Enough in the bank to be a world-wide traveller.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Learn a different language.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
That I read books for leisure.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Nothing specific but witnessing daily acts of selflessness always moves me.