1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Helping people to learn how to sell things.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Little league. In fact, that’s the one I already have!
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
If you’re going to undertake it, try your best, and see it through
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Study. And find something that people will pay for that you can do that others can’t
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
I think Abe Lincoln would be as good as any
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
My Family is the right answer, again!
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
My Family, yet again!
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
If I’m going to retire, I’d better find a hobby besides work. I don’t sit idle very well
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
See my toddler through to adulthood
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
That I’m from Akron Ohio. It’s not surprising, but in California, it’s interesting
14. What was something that recently moved you?
My one year old asking me what she should ask Santa for Christmas