1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Do unto others as you have them do unto you.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My parents, and wife of course.
9. How do you stay inspired?
By thinking about my wife and son.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
relaxing on a beach in Hawaii
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Making it up to see Machu Picchu
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I will still cheer for Cal and Stanford in sports as long as they aren’t playing Oregon.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Watching all the seasons of The Wire.