1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A food truck
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Spelling Bee Champion
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
I’m here to help.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
You’re going to live much longer than you ever thought possible – please plan accordingly.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
Tune out the noise and focus on what’s important
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
An internet connection
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Warm, quiet, secure
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Tokyo Olympics 2020!
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I am painfully shy
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Volunteering with coworkers at the San Francisco Food Bank