1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Something sports related
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Coaching youth sports
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
It would be an MBA
4. What is your strongest asset?
I am very competitive so I want to be the best
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
To enjoy every day as much as I can and to never stop learning
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Time is worth more than money
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
It would easily be my dad who passed away five and a half years ago.
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
To not be just average
9. How do you stay inspired?
I try and give my best in everything I do
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
I want to do lots of traveling
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
I would like to visit Niagara Falls
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I am terrified of flying
14. What was something that recently moved you?
I saw a story about kids at Children’s hospital and they were so positive and enjoying the moment even though they were battling life threatening illnesses