1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
I would open a shop selling all of the amazing treasures that I find around the world.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
For baking the perfect cookie.
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
I would triple major in Architecture, Art and Astronomy.
4. What is your strongest asset?
My strongest asset is my adventurous spirit. Life sometimes presents really unique opportunities and it’s about being open and saying yes!
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Slow down, it takes time to conquer the world.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would dine with Jacques Fresco. He has such a brilliant vision for efficiency and design.
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My nieces and nephews. They are the most creative beings I have ever met.
9. How do you stay inspired?
By traveling the world, seeing new things, and meeting interesting people.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
I can’t live without music, it makes everything better.
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Living sustainably and remote but close enough to an international airport so that I can continue to travel the world.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Achieve enlightenment and meet an alien (although I’m pretty sure I’ve met several already on the bus).
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I was born with a mohawk.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Seeing two orphaned baby wallabies become instant friends and snuggle.