1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A Surf Shop.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Doing the Dishes.
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
My ability to think outside the box.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Strive to create a better and happier world for the future.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Never settle for “I Can’t”.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
I am always inspired by the opportunity to learn new things and see new places.
9. How do you stay inspired?
By making sure I am always learning.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
My car. I am constantly driving around for various activities.
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Living on the beach and surfing everyday.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Heli Ski in Alaska Surf in the Maldives.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I’ve broken 28 bones.