1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Best Mom (but it will probably be something like “Most Coffee Consumed in a 24 hour period”
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
Being comfortable talking to people
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Short, Simple to the point: Let’s do this!
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
The degree subject doesn’t matter, finishing does.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
A woman who took me in at 18 when I didn’t have anywhere else to go.
9. How do you stay inspired?
I think about how far I have come.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Family and Friends
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Living somewhere affordable with good weather and frequent visits from family and friends.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Travel and write a book
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
That I hate socks.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
I was really impressed by the 2020 panel. Probably for a different reason than everyone else. At my last company I was the only woman, and was told all the time I was “just a bookkeeper” and there was not place/way for me to move up. TOK moves people around constantly, AND more than half of its 2020 panel were women, and what is even better than that, is that no one (but me) seemed to notice that, it was natural, normal and irrelevant.