1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Career & Life Planning Coaching business
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Live life to its fullest…enjoy every day…work hard, work smart and have fun!
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Save as much as possible for retirement
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
Family, friends, community, work, and faith
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Chapstick (and my iPhone)
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Able to balance time between family, friends, volunteer activities and travel
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Taking my family to Greece and having the NY Jets win a SuperBowl
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I can clap with one hand
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Hearing the fact the money raised via the “Ice Bucket Challenge” may have helped find cures for several dreaded diseases