1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Poke shack (Poke as in the fresh fish marinated in sauces!)
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Top photo on Pixoto
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
History or Physics
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Put as much good into the world as possible
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My future self to get some of the advice I’ll wish I could give 30 years from now
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
Continue to find ways to help and put good into the world
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Piano and Music
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Freedom to travel and learn more about the world around us
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Two more continents to visit – Africa and Antarctica
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Movie – St Vincent