1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
I would open up a vegan (no tofu) restaurant with my family.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
I don’t like clutter so I wouldn’t have a trophy on my mantle :).
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
I am a good friend.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Be more outward focused than inward focused!
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Stop being a people pleaser and put your own dreams into action!
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
This is a hard one! I would love to have dinner with my Grandpa Jack.
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
I love learning about other people’s stories! Their journeys inspire me.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
I’d like to spend tons of time with the people I love.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
I would like to visit the Grand Canyon and backpack through Europe with my husband.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I am an introvert.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
The movie War Room – it was so good!