1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
I would open an animal rescue sanctuary.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
#1 Best Mom
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
My mission is to live joyfully in my life and all that I do. I want to laugh hard, and laugh often. Positivity and happiness are a choice, and even though we all go through troubled times, it’s our outlook and faith which helps us navigate rocky patches. Love God, love others and be kind to animals!
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
I would tell myself to take more time off after I gave birth to Diego. That time in his life was so short, it’s more important to be with him than to get back to work.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My son, Diego
9. How do you stay inspired?
I am continually inspired by seeing how God is working my life and in the lives of my family and friends.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
I will spend my days playing with all of the animals that I have rescued on my sanctuary!
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
1. Run a marathon 2. Buy a Ferrari
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I can sing all of the English language prepositions to the tune of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.”
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Dealing with my my cat Dexter’s battle with cancer.