1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Most Embarrassing Moment Award Winner!
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
Ability to lead a project
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Always treat others as if Momma was watching
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Slow down and be in the moment more
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
The people I surround myself with
9. How do you stay inspired?
Always challenging myself and asking ‘what’s next?’
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Travel, volunteering and surrounded by loved ones
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Backpacking Patagonia & Traveling the Trans-Siberian route on horseback and train
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
At my core I’m an introvert
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Any act of kindness that one person shows another without expecting anything in return.