1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Family destination spot where families can get together and build memories on a daily or weekly basis that is cost efficient.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
It is not so much a trophy, but I would love to be a wish granter for “make a wish foundation” one day. I think that is just an amazing honor.
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
The ability to process & meet long term and short term goals.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
There is no MONEY tree in life but there is a FAMILY tree.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Save every penny as a teenager and lock it up in funds that cannot be use. It’s the only time in your life you can SAVE so much.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My grandparents who I never got to meet.
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
I don’t know. I always just want to better myself.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Small home with a picket fence where my children, grandchildren and yes, great-grandchildren can come visit.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Traveling through Europe and granting someone a last wish.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I am from NY, many things about me surprise people.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
My friend became a wish granter during the most troubling time in her life.