1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A plant nursery.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
Loyalty to people I trust, respect, and admire.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Always appreciate and celebrate the differences in other people.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Aim for self fulfillment and to be true to yourself.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My partner was my greatest source of inspiration. He believed in me no matter what and supported me in everything I did.
9. How do you stay inspired?
Dream of the future. Work hard today for a better tomorrow.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Doing whatever I want whenever I wanted.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Fly in a hot air balloon and to travel throughout Europe. Possibly to travel Europe by hot air balloon?!?!?!?!
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
My lifestyle in the 70’s.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
The national uproar and protests following the tragic deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.