1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A shoe boutique.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
Making others around me feel comfortable.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Sounds cliche but – treat others as you would like to be treated.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Don’t sweat the small stuff.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My late father. I miss him so much.
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
By opening my mind and taking in all that surrounds me.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Good health and a lot of traveling.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Spending time in Australia.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I took tap dancing classes for 12 years.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
When I watched my daughter go over to a boy in her class and give him a hug because he was feeling excluded.