1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Selling my writing to publishers
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
English / Journalism
4. What is your strongest asset?
The way I can talk to people and understand them
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Kindness, Thoughfulness, Effort
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Think about the hard questions.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Neal Patrick Harris
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
Kids keep needing to eat.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Being able to recognize the good moments
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
The inside of a cruise ship
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
I want to travel to Austria
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I have sung professionally
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Noticing the beautiful fall leaves as I was driving down the street