1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Long Distance Running
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
Baking and Pastry Arts
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
The sky is not my limit, I am.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Take more chances in life and don’t worry about failures.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
9. How do you stay inspired?
Running. It allows me to clear my head and it invigorates me.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Living half of the year in San Francisco and Half of the year in Palm Springs.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
To take a year long round the world trip.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I’m an introvert and proud of it.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
I recently did a zip lining tour and in the group was a family of five. I guess seeing how they supported each other and how they even supported total strangers made the experience really enjoyable.