1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
An auto body shop. It was my father’s dream to always have one, so I would open one up in his honor.
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
My communication skills and ability to speak with customers.
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
To provide the best advocate to savers and small business owners.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Don’t count the days, but make the days count.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My father was my greatest inspiration.
9. How do you stay inspired?
I think about my goals in life and I plan things out. That often leads me to other ideas.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Coffee is my greatest weakness. I can’t live without it.
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Visit New York and Italy.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
That I am a long distance runner.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
Watching the Broken Eggs film.