1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
Doggy escort service. Ugly dogs need love too!
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
My children. They are my greatest accomplishment
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
Reach back with a helpful hand while climbing the ladder of success.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
My sister. Her existence in my life helped shape the person I am today.
9. How do you stay inspired?
Family and friends.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Exercise, travel, and providing for extended family.
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
Fluency in another language.
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I play bridge.
14. What was something that recently moved you?
A movie (“Taking Chance”)