1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
to listen, understand, communicate with care and compassion. Spread a positive vibe
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
trust in your intuition, it never lies
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
Friends, Esther Hicks, Nature and animals
9. How do you stay inspired?
Crafts and nature
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
owning a cat sanctuary
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
to do some kind of archaeological excavation
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I’m think I’m shy
14. What was something that recently moved you?
cant think of something, sorry.