1. If you were going to open a small business tomorrow, what would it be?
A global real estate investment company dedicated to building affordable houses to developing communities
2. If you had one trophy on your mantle, what would it be for?
Entrepreneur of the Year
3. If you had another degree, what would it be in?
PH.D in International Development
4. What is your strongest asset?
5. If you had your own mission statement, what would it be?
My mission statement is to empower individuals to utilize their talents and gifts so they can be their own entrepreneur and retire happily.
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
Manage your money and don’t let money manage you.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Who or what is your greatest source of inspiration?
Albert Einstein. His quote is best lived: “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
9. How do you stay inspired?
My daughter inspires me everyday to be the best and make this world a better place for her own children and grandchildren to live
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
11. What does your ideal retirement look like?
Relaxing in my oceanfront house and enjoying a bottle of wine with my husband
12. What is one or two of your bucket list items?
13. What fact about you surprises people the most?
I speak Spanish fluently
14. What was something that recently moved you?
My husband almost experienced a life-death experience and I have to say, there are Angels everywhere protecting us each day.