Retirement Login HSA Login

Not sure?   Contact Us

If I start making designated Roth contributions at the beginning of the year and later change my mind, can they be re-categorized and transferred from my Roth account to my traditional, pre-tax account?

No. Once an after-tax Roth contribution is made it is irrevocable and cannot be re-categorized as a pre-tax contribution.

Go back