Ubiquity Retirement + Savings wishes to congratulate the State of New Jersey, its legislators, State Senators Stephen Sweeney and Shirley Turner, sponsors of S2831, Assemblymen Vincent Prieto and Tim Eustace, sponsors of A4275, and the many Senators and Assemblymen who are co-sponsors of these bills. This legislation represents government at its most forward thinking and most beneficial to the people of New Jersey.
By establishing employer-driven retirement opportunities for the more than 1.6 million people of New Jersey who work for small businesses, the lives of residents of every county, city, and town will be made better, and their retirement years will have new potential. Ubiquity stands ready to support this legislation and to work with the State for its successful execution.
Who is Ubiquity Retirement and Savings?
Ubiquity is a growth-explosive entrepreneurial Financial/Technology company that has been trail blazing its industry since 1999. We provide small businesses and entrepreneurs with the opportunity to save for their future and to make the same opportunity available to their employees.
- Ubiquity delivers simple, off-the-shelf, and flat-fee-for-service retirement and savings plans
- For the last 7 years, Ubiquity has been rated by the San Francisco Business Times as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the San Francisco Bay Area
- For the last 9 years we have been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation
- For the last 4 years, we have been named as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies
- For the last 3 years Ubiquity received certification as a Freedom-Centered Organization by WorldBlu
A Private-Sector Resource/Partner
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings has helped savers contribute over $1.7 billion towards their retirement since 1999. As one of the first flat-fee-for-service providers in the nation, Ubiquity offers peace-of-mind with zero hidden fees, keeping more money right where it belongs: in an individual’s retirement plan. As New Jersey proceeds with its legislation Ubiquity can be a valued partner by providing the administrative support small business retirement programs will require.
As New Jersey assumes a leadership role small business retirement programs, Ubiquity looks to become an essential resource in providing the envisioned saving opportunities that are the intent of this legislation and to enable the State to transform its intent into a true benefit for the people of New Jersey